ONLINE TRAININGI am Seizure Smart! Are YOU?
Take the quiz at:
Seizure Awareness Training for First Responders IA CECBEMS approved CE lesson.
Will award 1.5 hours of Continuing Education credits upon successful completion.
Non-credit lesson is also available.
Help Desk 877-435-9309
Click here to learn more.
Managing Students with Seizures for School Nurses
Accredited by the National Association of School Nurses for 3.2 CEU’s
EFLI is constantly advocating for patients and individuals with epilepsy and those with developmental disabilities.
Click here to learn more
2011 Patient Protection Bill
Switching of Anti-Epileptic Drugs
Click here for more information
- Free Epilepsy and Seizure Support Group
- 1 million raised for his epilepsy research
- May 21, 2013 Project Hope
- August 5, 2013 Golf and Tennis Tournament
- Dinner Gala Thank You Message from the CEO
- School Safety Tips
- Re-Gifting or Donating to Events
- Current Epilepsy Research
More information here.
Click here to view some of EFLI’s Senior Management Journal Ads in appreciation of our wonderful staff.
"Donate to Educate” Events